Hi Temasek NCDCC,
It's been an honour and a great pleasure on my part to be able to serve all of you. Last April when we took over, I was really doubtful of your abilities. The Sec 2s looked lost and the Sec 3s weren't doing enough. I questioned myself. Why did I put myself in this position?
In the end, I got my answer. I put myself in that position because of you guys, because of the unit. Time and time again, you guys just kept improving and proving your seniors wrong. All those doubts I had were totally wrong. You guys proved to me that you guys can be SUPER KILAT, that you guys will persevere on.
For the Sec 1s, I really have not been together with you guys much. Yet, I can see that you guys are really trying. Keep on trying and putting in effort, and one day you'll be amongst your seniors standards.
To every single one of you, thank you for making my journey an extraordinary and memorable one. I hope we have served you guys well and sorry if we have ever offended or hurt you in any way.
Finally, keep on improving. You guys are a Silver unit to HQ, but a Platinum in my eyes. Strive to be better. Strive to be the best.
Encik Fauzi
20/4/2013
P.S. I was gonna make a personalised gift for you guys, but didn't have time. Please wait until after MYE!